Calling all Post-Production Companies in APAC – Apply here to be considered for the preferred partner program of a leading Streaming Company + Studio
Trusted by teams
Procurement, Sourcing and Acquisition teams are looking for vendors and partners. Vitrina’s Global Classifieds Listings connects them to specialists across Content Stages – Development, Production, Post, Localization, Distribution & Delivery.
Join this exclusive deal makers’ club and apply to these global opportunities for content, services, technology solutions, infra/ facilities and more!
Swiss production house specialising in factual entertainment is looking for Co-pro partners in German-speaking Europe to develop a new format
Smart TV operating system that powers content streaming devices worldwide is looking for FAST channel enabling tech platforms to bring more FAST channels on to their ecosystem.
Attention – Post Production Companies! Global Streaming Platform+Studio expanding its Preferred Partner Program for African Sub Continent
Calling all Post-Production Companies in the African Sub Continent – Apply here to be considered for the preferred partner program of a leading Streaming Company + Studio
An Independent animation studio operating out of Paris,
London and Shenzhen with a catalogue of over 1,500 hours of produced content is looking for co-producers for a new show currently under development
Australian broadcast network is presently evaluating companies to be their trusted localisation partners. The network is looking for partners to localise international acquisitions for the Australian audience.
Post Production Companies! Global Streaming Platform+Studio expanding its Preferred Partner Program for EUROPE
Calling all Post-Production Companies in Europe – Apply here to be considered for the preferred partner program of a leading Streaming Company + Studio
A renowned production house based in India has upcoming project schedules in UK and Canada. The production team is actively looking for vendors experienced in Location Scouting, Equipment rental and other ancillary services. Currently in the pre-production phase, the projects are due to begin their international schedules soon.
A cultural Not For Profit organisation based in the Middle East has an upcoming film festival featuring award winning titles from regional countries. The organisation is looking for distributors that are interested in securing distributing this content to a global audience. The goal of the organisation is to empower local filmmakers by providing them an international platform.
IFE Rights sought by Asian content service provider as it expands its services in the region. The company has multiple tie-ups with airlines around the world. As they expand into the Asian markets, they are looking to expand their roster of content licensers for content catering to an Asian audience.
Post Production Companies! Global Streaming Platform+Studio expanding its Preferred Partner Program for North America
Calling all Post-Production Companies in North America – Apply here to be considered for the preferred partner program of a leading Streaming Company + Studio
US based Production House & Streaming platform is looking to partner studios in India on Co-Production projects. The company is evaluating scripts that have adapted popular novels for audiovisual content. Genre : Romance.
How this works?
Attracting proposals for
a specific project
Inbound from Top Partners
Top Qualified Vendors
Vitrina User Network
As members, you have access to the opportunities section. You could post your requirement and solicit responses from prospects interested in partnering you. List your requirements on the Vitrina Opportunities page.
Follow these guidelines to have your opportunity listed on Vitrina.
Supplier Discover & Vendor Intelligence
Searching for Cross-border, specialist, reputed vendors
Supplier Discovery & Vendor Intelligence
Global Partner Search & Intel
1000+ Specialist Services
Deal Intel ™ helps identify downstream opportunities emerging from the near real time global deal activity it provides. Bookmark companies and titles you discover using Deal Intel ™
Filters on the left allow you to narrow down deal activity and lets you track just the deals that reveal potential opportunities. For more information, read Deal Intel ™ for lead generation
- Title – A catchy title for the opportunity you’d like to post
- Sub Heading – A couple sentences specifying your ask.
- Details – Any additional details regarding this opportunity.
- Who is this opportunity for –
- Who is your target market?
- Other details such as company location, size of the company and anything else that is relevant for the applicant to know before applying
- Any additional input you need from the applicant to assess their application.
- Vitrina does not permit publishing personal/company contact details such as phone numbers, emails, website links etc.
- Social Media Links/mentions
- Profanity or any other objectionable material
- On the opportunity listing website (https://opportunities.vitrina.ai)
- Vitrina Mailing list, (Directory of industry professionals associated with Vitrina verified companies)
- Push communications/consultations with partners and industry experts
- Social Media channels managed by Vitrina
- How will interested inbound parties be connected to you?
- Interested parties may reach out to the PartnerFinder team with their intent to connect.
- Contact details are shared once Vitrina secures a double opt-in*.
We respect the privacy of our members within the Vitrina network.
All engagements facilitated by Vitrina require explicit consent to engage.
applicable to both parties.
Only then we share contact details.